Thursday 7 December 2017

Eighth Meeting, Nov 22nd, week 4


We talked about what we needed and wanted to have on website, because Conrad had asked me to ask about it, and he had already said before when I asked that he could do the website.

We also prepared the, based on what we had written in the GDD.
Some parts were still missing, but it was enough for to make a presentation out of.
I made it during this meeting and discussed with the others what to have in it.
The things we discussed were:
--> The tech, because hadn't written anything there, so couldn't do too much  (before we had only decided we should have a extra part for physics engine)
--> Talked about state of the art /competitor games, and how much of it to have in the presentation
--> Marketing Plan, that I had written about, but needed to clarify parts of and wanted input from the others.
--> We also talked about pricing, level editor etc. Fleshed this part out a bit
--> Target group, where I also wanted input from the others.

We had talked about marketing plan and target group before, and then I had written in the GDD the things I retained from those discussions and concluded were important to talk about, but I wanted to make sure it was still the same vision as the others had, so that we were all on the same page.

No comments:

Post a Comment