Thursday 7 December 2017

End of week 5


I was sick this week, so I did not do as much as I would have liked before the weekend.
However I got help from a friend, Albin Remnestål, with drawing the logo in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. I had drawn a few ideas on paper but had a hard time figuring out how to digitalise it so that it would look as simple as possible.
Conrad wanted a logo to use for the website, if that was something we wanted.


logo creation: Albin Remnestål


I was to change all the Fixtures into 3DFixtures. However, I had not coded much of this project so I needed to put myself into the code to understand how the different parts were connected and where the things I needed to change were. I was to change all the Fixtures, which were in 2D, into 3D fixtures. The blue dots in the pictures below marks the classes that used Fixtures, and the pictures below is the mapping a made of all the classes.










I ran into some problems, because the fixtures are 3D in some places but not all, and the way to create them seem a bit different, so I need to figure out the easiest way to do that so that it works for all the relevant classes.

The game is also quite buggy right now, crashing for seemingly no reason at random places…


Things I thought about while wrestling with the code was that the last week we needed:
  • to make sure we get the camera as we want it
  • the colors right, 
  • and someone(s) needs to debug the game and fix so that it at least doesn't crash.


No comments:

Post a Comment