Thursday 7 December 2017

Thursday, Nov 16th, week 3

Later that week, Thursday, right before first demo

I made the presentation.
Sat with part of the group and merged branches, fixed stuff in the code
Laughed at the raggdoll physics and the crazy stuff

Here is two example videos.






In preperation for the Demo:
  • I made sure we divided the slides of the presentation between the group.
  • I made someone had the responsbility to bring a computer on which to play the game.
  • I made some specific feedback questions
  • I made sure someone would take notes on the feedback, because usually I take notes, but I wouldn't be there.
This week I learned a lot about git and branches, and using git in Eclipse, which I never seem to master, but I'm definitely closer to mastering it now, which is really great!


No comments:

Post a Comment